Do you enjoy being the lynchpin between customer, sales team and technology? Do you have experience with implementation projects? Do you like to work dedicatedly on one product that you know inside out? Then Implementation and Support Specialist is the job for you! Read on and apply.
What will you do as an Implementation and Support Specialist at Bundeling?
You will ensure a smooth and successful implementation of Bundeling at the customer’s site. An important role and perhaps the most fun job at Bundeling ? . The great thing about this varied role is that you are the central point between the customer, the sales team and the tech team! You’ll have intense contact to keep everything running smoothly. A day as an Implementation and Support Specialist at Bundeling is therefore never the same.
- You’re busy setting up the Bundeling environment for the customer and decorating it in its look and feel;
- After a successful launch, you give the customers training on the use and the many possibilities of Bundeling. Through your explanations, they will quickly notice how user-friendly Bundeling products are.
- Do they still have questions? Then you are the face and voice of Bundeling for further support.
- You will get a lot of freedom in your work and can arrange your own agenda.
Bundeling, that is the name of the product, the platform and the way we work. Also others say it “Bundeling realizes the most innovative and largest business to business communication platform. It’s just a cool club!” Internationally we are growing fast, especially in the world of sports & business. We connect people, organizations, systems and the networks connected to them to create the multi-purpose communication platform we have built, and continue to develop. It is suitable for large and small organizations at home and abroad.
You spend a large part of your life working. We therefore think it is important that you are happy at work. We do everything we can to achieve this, together with you. We are a flat, informal organization with short lines. No fuss, no mumbo jumbo, just the occasional joke or game on the Arcade game cabinet, Star Wars pinball machine or Vintage Nintendos. A club where a lot can be arranged, especially when it is really needed. You are appreciated for your skills and who you are. We grow fast and celebrate success together, in short a work environment where a lot happens every day and where a lot of innovation takes place. You decide what makes you happy and therefore what your career will look like. Anything is possible at Bundeling, the sky is the limit.
What will you get as an Implementation and Support Specialist at Bundeling?
Our Tech team works from Uden in a modern office with all facilities and conveniences. You have a cool and spacious workplace, there is a game room and delicious coffee. In addition, you will be part of an enthusiastic and passionate team of fun and driven colleagues. The working atmosphere is pleasant and there are lots of activities. Together we ensure that you enjoy going to work every day to take the next step with and for Bundeling. Furthermore, you get:
- The freedom and independence that fits this job;
- A good salary and additional benefits, including:
o A lot of days off;
o Flexible working hours;
o The opportunity to work from home occasionally;
- An opportunity to gain a lot of experience;
- Kick-Ass hardware and an OS of your choice (as long as it’s Linux). ?
What do you bring with you as an Implementation and Support Specialist at Bundeling?
First of all, you are sociable, have good communication skills and always know how to help your customers in the right way. Pleasure in your work is very important, and you bring that across. So we are really looking for someone who can fulfill this role with great enthusiasm and be the face of Bundeling for the customer. Furthermore, you bring with you:
- Experience as a support employee 1st or 2nd line;
- You have experience with software implementation projects;
- You can plan well, work in a structured way and you know how to keep track of your schedule;
- You can work with Adobe Photoshop or have experience with other similar graphics programs;
- Do you speak German well then that is an advantage.
Besides, your skills are much more important to us than your diplomas. Did you teach yourself this fantastic trade? No problem, there are more self-taught people working at Bundeling and you’ll fit in perfectly!
Do you see yourself working as an Implementation and Support Specialist at Bundeling? Maybe we do too! Click on the application button.
Curious or want to know more, feel free to contact us. No CV and motivation at hand, but still want to apply? Also no problem. Leave your details and I will contact you. Want to see if the Game Room is real first? Can! At Bundeling we like to make time for you. My details; Marcel van den Bogaart, tel. 0610193934. Call during office hours, WhatsApp 24/7